Our friend, Erin, recently decided to hold a "Pintrest Holiday Craft Party" at her townhouse (sorry Trevor this one is just for the girls)! We decided to make a Pottery Barn inspired Noel sign for our apartments :-)
|Erin's completed Noel Sign|
|Girls painting their letters!|
|Natural Peanut Butter and Dark Chocolate Kiss Cookies|
Natural Peanut Butter and Dark Chocolate Kiss Cookies
Yield: 5 dozen cookies
1 (14oz) can Eagle Brand Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 1/4 cups SmartBalance Natural Creamy Peanut butter (or any natural peanut butter without hydrogenated oils)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups Bisquick baking mix
60 pieces Hershey's Dark Chocolate Kisses
Red, Green and White granulated sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, mix sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter, egg and vanilla until smooth.
3. Add biscuit mix and mix well.
4. Combine the red granulated sugar and the white granulated sugar in a small bowl. Combine the green granulated sugar and the white granulated sugar in another small bowl.
5. Roll dough into 1 inch balls with your hands. Roll dough, alternating colors, in the sugar.
6. Place 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 6-8 minutes. Be sure to not over bake!
7. Immediately after cookies come out of the oven, place 1 Hershey kiss in the middle of each cookie.
8. Cool and serve!
|The Girls at Pintrest Craft Night!|