|BLTFoodies: Sunday Morning Berry Walnut Flax Oatmeal|
2 cups Silk Unsweetened Original Almond Milk
1 cup Old Fashioned Oats
1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
2 teaspoons flaxseed
8 walnuts, crushed
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1. Bring the 2 cups of unsweet almond milk to a boil in a sauce pan.
2. Add 1 cup of old fashioned oats, and reduce heat to medium. Cover and cook for 7-10 minutes until all of the liquid is absorbed.
3. Add cinnamon, nutmeg and flax seed to the oatmeal, stir well.
4. Remove from heat, and serve 1 cup of oatmeal into 2 bowls.
5. Top each bowl with 1/2 of the blueberries, half of the raspberries (1/4 cup in each bowl) and walnuts.
7. Serve and enjoy!
Have a healthy week everyone!
Have you tried this recipe? Leave us a comment below!